想要成功迈入外企公司的大门,首先要过的就是英语这一关,能无停滞的和同事沟通、顺畅的阅读英语资料,谙练的完成工作中的任何一个环节都离不开英语这项技能。而学好职场英语就是开启这扇大门其中的一把金钥匙,下面就让我们一路来拿下这把紧张的金钥匙!
句型一:
Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-saving account?
假如我要开一张支票储蓄账户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?
A: Do you charge for cheques?
你们收兑换支票的手续费吗?
B: Yes, we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。
A: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-saving account?
假如我要开一张支票储蓄账户百度排名,我必须存一大笔钱吗?
B: Not necessarily.
不肯定的。
句型二:
I would like to open a checking account.
我想开一张支票存款账户。
A: Regarding the interest rates, what is the difference between a saving account and checking account?
在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
B: Not big difference, sir.
没有太大的区别活动策划公司,老师。
A: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
我知道了,我想开一张支票存款账户。30美元做最低存款额够了吗?
B: Definitely.
充足了。
必背句型:
A current account, please.
请开一个活期储蓄账户。
I'd like to open a checking account.
我想开一张支票账户。